Tompkins Financial Corporation shares near 52-week low
Shares of Tompkins Financial Corporation (TMP) closed today 1.5% above their 52-week low of $69.69, giving the company a market capitalization of $1 billion. . The stock is currently down 12.5% year-to-date, 10.7% over the past 12 months and 1.2% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.9% and the S&P 500 3.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 26.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.7.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
- The company’s share price is the same as the performance of its peers in the financial sector, it is 1 year behind and 5 years behind
Comparative performance by group
- The company’s year-to-date stock price performance is 22.0% below the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 60.2%.
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is 51.7% above average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.